Breastfeeding or nursing is the feeding of babies and young children with milk from a woman’s breast. It is recommended to begin breastfeeding within the first hour of life and to allow it as often and as much as the baby wantsRead More
Category: Children’s Health
Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) is the unexplained death, usually during sleep, of a seemingly healthy baby less than a year old. SIDS is sometimes known as crib death because the infants often die in their cribs.Read More
Search Over 800+ Health Digest Posts
Search Symptoms, conditions, diseases and treatments
Latest News From CDC
- Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Ground Beef October 23, 2018CDC continues to advise consumers and retailers not to eat, serve, or sell recalled ground beef produced by JBS Tolleson, Inc., which is linked to a multistate outbreak of Salmonella Newport infections.
- PLACES: By the People: Designing A Better America October 19, 2018The place-focused “By the People: Designing A Better America” exhibition shows how urban, suburban, and rural design is addressing social, health, economic, and environmental challenges faced by communities in the United States.
- Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Infantis Infections Linked to Raw Chicken Products October 17, 2018A CDC investigation notice regarding a multistate outbreak of Salmonella infections linked to raw chicken products is now available: https://www.cdc.gov/salmonella/infantis-10-18/index.html
- Transcript for CDC Update on Acute Flaccid Myelitis (AFM) October 16, 2018Transcript for CDC Update on Acute Flaccid Myelitis (AFM)
- CDC Telebriefing: Update on Acute Flaccid Myelitis (AFM) in the U.S. October 16, 2018Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will provide an update on acute flaccid myelitis (AFM) in the United States.
- 19,813 Views
- Advertising Information
- Children’s Health
- Contact us
- Diseases & Conditions
- First Aid Learning
- Health Digest Living. Symptoms, Conditions and Remedies
- Health Informatics
- HIV & Aids
- Men’s Health
- Skin Conditions
- User Submitted Posts
- Women’s Health